Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome!  This is the side entry to my home.  It is a library room filled with lots of interesting architectural features.  It began as a formal entry room.  It was plain and square and had one small closet in the corner. There were no built-ins.  I had some woodwork done in my family room and was so pleased with it I began saving pictures of every single feature I would want in a room.  After dreaming for quite some time ---this is what we came up with.  It is now a cozy little reading area filled with storage space.  Living in an older home, I never have enough of that!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, this is so beautiful I always love coming into this room with all the beautiful accessories behind the glass doored shelves and the fireplace mantel and the wonderful little chair and ottoman.The chandelier looks beautiful all lit up.Hugs, kathysue

    ReplyDelete