Saturday, February 28, 2009

I want to thank Cass at That Old House for passing the Sisterhood award on to me.  Blogland is a wonderful place filled with warm multitalented people.  I have enjoyed virtually visiting  all your homes, and getting to know you has been  a real pleasure.  Rather than passing this award on to only ten fellow bloggers I have decided to update my favorites list.  I promise that visiting each of them is a real treat!

There are two blogs I have come across that were off my "beaten path"  that I have enjoyed tremendously.  They are the Jane Austen-forevermore site and a sewing site that fellow quilters told me about: Sew Mama Sew.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award. Isn't it wonderful how many very kind and caring people are in blogland. I will go and visit the two new blogs you mentioned. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be checking out the blogs you brought to my attention.

    ReplyDelete